July 27, 2012

Art and Color

I'm taking a painting class, all about color. It's half way through and while I feel as if I am learning new concepts, it hasn't answered in the social department. No one talks and there are times where I feel like screaming out at them, "I talk to a toddler all day. Please say something." But I don't and instead, I hand out candy in hope of making friends. Oh well. I'll have to buy friends with candy somewhere else. Here are the fruits of my labor. I liked the white urn, but please no more monochromatic stills.


And here is the ice dragon. I thought I would be done by now, but it is lacking that little something that makes it finished. So, I am putting it away for a while in hopes that the finishing touch will pop into my head. 

1 comment:

  1. love the ice dragon! My husband took one look at it and said "fire. it's missing fire" not sure what you can do with that, but it seems fitting that an ice dragon should have some fire involved. I hadn't even told him that it was titled "ice dragon". just that you felt something was missing. thought I'd pass it along in case it gives you some ideas. :) In general though, I love this one. This is probably my favorite one of all the ones I have seen of yours!

    ReplyDelete